Once your batch is 100% complete, you can download your report as a CSV file, or view an abbreviated report in eComSpy. For an explanation of each field in the report, see Definitions.
Download Reports to Excel
- From the eComSpy Dashboard, click “Download Report” next to any batch that is marked as 100% in the Progress column.
- Follow the prompts in Excel.
- The report can also be downloaded from the Batch Details page (see View Reports Online, below).
View Reports Online
- From the eComSpy Dashboard, click on the batch name of any batch that is marked as 100% complete in the Progress column. The Batch Detail page will open.
- Use the page navigation at the bottom of the grid to view all items in the report.
- You can also download the report from the Batch Detail page, using the button at the top right corner. The download report contains many more fields than the online view.